PUPPY PURCHASE DETAILS
Thank you for your interested in a Hillcrest Doodle. This document provides information needed for the purchase of one of our puppies.
The price a Multi-Generational Australian Labradoodle puppy is $3000.00 for any gender, size or coat color.
YOUR PUPPY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Puppy born from generations of health tested breeding dogs
- 2-Year Health Guarantee from inherited diseases.
- 30 day free health insurance for puppy
- Micro ID chip and ready for you to register
- Records of 2 vaccinations & worming parasite medications dates given.
- Examination with Vet Health Certificate prior to puppy take home.
- Small supply of puppy’s current food
- 3 -day supply of NuVet supplement ( immunity boost with nutrients)
- A new training collar and leash
- A comfort blanket with litter mates scent
- Stuffed Snuggle Puppy with beating heart insert
- Natural chew and toy
- A list of helpful products to buy and helpful training ideas.
- Health Certificate by Vet for air travel if applicable
Once spay / neuter certificate received from Buyers Vet confirming puppy is neutered or spayed your ALAA Registration Certificate will be mailed to you. This must be done by 8 months of age
We require a deposit of $300.00 U.S dollars paid through PayPal or check or Venmo) to reserve a puppy litter due to be born. Checks payable to Ann Pacheco Deposit payment is applied towards puppy full purchase price. We offer selection of our puppies in the order of confirmation of deposit.
NO DEPOSIT REFUNDS:
All deposits are non-refundable, when holding reservation.
Final payment must be made in U.S. dollars and checks or cashier's checks, or electronic method made payable to Ann Pacheco at six weeks of age and before flights are booked if applicable. When paying the balance due any cost associate with electronic payment method to be paid by Buyer.
Puppies must be picked up in person.
We do not ship puppies, however you may fly with your new puppy or research to find a puppy flight nanny to fly your puppy home. The puppy rides in a small pet carrier with mesh siding under the passenger seat of the plane. The cost of the airline approved carrier will be added to your contract approximately $85.00. Airline ticket needed for the pet escort and an additional fee for the puppy.
SPAY / NEUTER POLICY:
All our puppies have a firmly enforced mandatory spay/neuter contract or are spayed or neutered prior to homecoming at Breeders discretion. If you wish to breed Labradoodles or you are a breeder this must be specified in the original puppy application, emails and clearly communicated.
There is no firm choice in advance or a pick of the litter. All puppies are a pick of the litter for their ideal family. Puppies must mature to six weeks old before allocations are made. At that time a puppy visitation and selection is made. If you are unable to make a visit, we can help you with a live video by phone. Selections are made in order of deposits received. It’s extremely important that each puppy get their ideal home, and you get the ideal puppy. When choosing a puppy consider that all puppies have periods of playfulness, cuddle time and downtime when you make your selection. We make every effort to describe each puppy to help match you to a puppy based on their temperament and personality characteristics and energy levels. We strongly encourage you and it's most important to choose a puppy by energy level and temperament than coat color and gender when making selections.
BREEDER PUPPY HOLD BACKS:
Breeder reserves the right to hold back any pups for our breeding program at any time.
Your reservation deposit of $300.00 gives you choice of available pups of a particular litter. If there is not an ideal puppy for you in a litter, your placement may move to the next litter waiting list for up to one year.
PET ALLERGY GUARANTEE:
If you or a member of your family has pet related allergies, a multi-generational puppy will have the most potential to be allergy friendly. Very seldom will the coat of a multi generation Labradoodle puppy be a problem. Although some people find they are allergic to dog saliva. If after purchasing and delivery of a puppy you find that it does not work out for you or your family because of allergies, we require notification within 4 days after delivery of your pup. In this case you will have to verify the condition with a written statement from your doctor. We will gladly take the puppy back in this situation, and you will receive a substantial refund. The expenses incurred in the process of prepping/shipping the puppy to you and if applicable also for the return shipping and expenses if required.
Labradoodles will have some very low hair breakage or loss just as humans have a certain amount of natural hair loss. This is not considered shedding. Note: Labradoodle puppies will molt off their puppy coat as adult coat grows in and will require regular grooming to prevent matting.
PUPPY RETURN POLICY:
If at any time your puppy does not work out for you for any other reason listed in the pet allergy guarantee section above, please notify me and I will take the puppy /dog back or be able to provide for re-homing. You will be refunded some of your money deducting the re-shipping or pickup expenses or other costs and you will receive it only when the puppy is resold. This however, it may not be the full amount of the purchase price, as older dogs do not always sell for the same price as a puppy and may require some training to rehome. Deposit is always non-refundable in all cases any shipping cost to return the puppy / dog is buyer’s responsibility.
PUPPY FIRST YEAR:
We request Buyers to notify us as soon as possible if pup becomes ill within the first 7 months of adoption. Breeder recommends while puppy is growing and developing to restrict your puppy up-to 12 months of age to physical activity to a reasonable amount, and do not allow the puppy to run up-down stairs, go jogging, hike extremely difficult terrain or hike for excessive duration and to ever become dehydrated. To do so may cause permanent damage to your puppy-dog.
PUPPY PURCHASE PROCESS
- You may reserve a puppy with a deposit of $300, after completing our required application and list your preferences for sex, size and possible other preference.
- The $300.00 deposit places you on the reservation list for a puppy from current or future litters. You will be notified as soon as a pregnancy has been confirmed, and when puppies are whelped.
- Those with a deposit in place will be emailed a puppy birth announcement and enjoy receiving weekly photos and videos as puppies grow and their personalities develop.
- Breeder will assist each family with puppy allocation. Breeder spends a lot of time with the puppies and will describe each puppy's personality and energy level at time of selection.
- If for any reason reason you decide not to take a puppy home from a selected litter you must notify Breeder by email before puppy is 6 or 7 weeks old so puppy can be allocated to another family.
- After puppy allocations are made at six weeks of age a Puppy Purchase Contract will be emailed to review and sign.
Final payment is due upon receipt. Payments accepted personal check, online banking, cashiers check, Venmo, Zelle. Buyer to pay for any fees if applicable.
- Breeder is held harmless to anything Buyer purchases in preparation for pup prior to finalization of adoption, including but not limited to fence, crate, food etc.
- Should Buyer for any reason decide to bring a lawsuit against breeder, buyer must incur all expenses for breeder including travel and any financial loss incurred if required to be away from breeding business.
- Breeders reserve the right to refuse puppy purchase and refund buyers money at any time before buyer take delivery.
We look forward to making your doodle dreams a reality!
APPLY TO PURCHASE A PUPPY
Prior to submitting an application, view our Puppy Package to see the price of our puppies and all that is included with the purchase of a darling Hillcrest Doodles puppy.